Remove Shortcut Virus From Pen Drive & SD Card using CMD!
Follow the steps below to remove shortcut virus using command prompt (CMD):
- Run Command prompt as Administrator. (Windows key + R > Type CMD & press ENTER, or search CMD > Right click to CMD and Select “Run as Administrator”.2. Connect your infected USB storage (Pen drive, SD card, etc.) with your Computer.
3. Scan USB with an antivirus program (Not compulsory but its effective) and if the antivirus found some virus or threats, so delete it.
4. Type the following command in Command prompt: attrib -h -r -s /s /d Z:\*.*, (Where, Z is the USB drive letter) and press Enter. (For example: If your drive letter is Z, then the command is attrib -h -r -s /s /d Z:\*.*)
5. Copy all data from USB flash drive to your computer.
6. Format the USB drive.
7. copy all data back to the USB flash drive.
Contact us for dedicated support: email@example.com